These 5 oz. ultra-light weight uniforms are economically priced and excellent for training in hot conditions. Constructed of 55% cotton and 45% polyester they provide excellent ventilation while still being extremely durable. Uniform includes jacket, pants with elastic drawstring waist and a white belt. Children grow fast so buy a size a little bigger than their current size. Click on the picture to be taken to the site where you can order your uniform.
Click on the picture of the Sparring Gear needed by all students before they can start sparring. Safety First!
1) All students will wear the official Tang Soo Do uniform for the following reasons:
a) For traditional culture
b) For good training atmosphere and unified action
c) For sanitation
2) The uniform will be called the Tang Soo Do uniform (Do Bok).
3) The type of clothing worn during practice sessions must be uniform.
4) The uniform are divided into sizes: Extra Large, Large, Regular, Small and Extra Small (See sample drawings)
5) The uniforms are differentiated according to rank by four colors:
a) First degree Black Belt and above – Black Belt and trim.
b) Three grades to 1st grade – Red belt and trim.
c) From 4th grade to 6th grade – Green belt and trim.
d) 7th grade to 9th grade – White belt
e) Sparring gear – Hands, Feet, Head and Mouth Guard